Cats love to play with string and thread, but did you know they can be deadly? I know because my cat Charlotte nearly used up all nine lives at once, thanks to a piece of thread. Read what happened.
I read a sad story this week. Two dogs were accidentally killed in Lincoln, Maine when they ate some bread sprinkled with a poison called Lannate. It appears that a local farmer may have been trying to get rid of some crows and his neighbor’s dogs got into the bread. According to an article by BDN […]
A wellness tip from Catching Health with Diane Atwood with a little help from Charlotte. Do you have a wellness tip to share? Write it in the comment box below or send me an email.Thank you!
When my mother moved into her new studio apartment at the memory care facility, she could have brought along her cat Ana. Ana was a half-grown kitten when my sister Mary brought her home from the local shelter earlier this year. It was love at first sight for all three of them. Mary had taken a […]