Carrie Levine is a Certified Nurse Midwife and the founder of Whole Woman Health, a woman’s health care practice in Newcastle and South Portland, Maine. She earned her RN and MSN from Case Western Reserve University. Her certificate in nurse midwifery is from The Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing.
She is a member of the American College of Nurse Midwives, the Maine Chapter of the American College of Nurse Midwives, the National Practitioners in Women’s Health, the Maine Association of Nurse Practitioners, and the Institute for Functional Medicine.
Carrie takes care of women at all stages of their lives, but for this podcast, we focus on women who are going through menopause.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What happens in a woman’s body that starts the process?
- Why are there so many symptoms related to menopause?
- What are some common symptoms?
- Why do some women breeze through menopause and others do anything but?
- What is perimenopause?
- What are some common questions women ask about menopause?
- What are some alternatives to hormone therapy?
- How can women nurture themselves?
How to connect with Carrie Levine
How to support the Catching Health blog and podcast
2. If you don’t already subscribe to the blog, do it right now! There’s a handy form below.
3. Use the share buttons on the side of the page to let your friends know about Catching Health.
Thank you, thank you!